HAF Summer of Fun (Bowling Park)
Our teams will be out and about every weekday over the summer holidays visiting different local parks and green spaces providing FREE fun activities for children and young people.
Activities will run from 11am to 3pm and will include sports inflatables, sports games and coaching, climbing tower, dance sessions, arts and crafts, adventure play, giant games and lots more.
- All children must register their name and school on arrival.
- The activities are aimed at 5 to 14 year olds.
- Free, healthy packed lunches will be available, subject to availability, for children who are on benefits-related free school meals.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their own children.
- Wear casual clothing according to the weather. We suggest trainers are the best footwear.
No need to book, just turn up and play!
Please note that in the event of bad weather, events may be cancelled for safety reasons.