Parks are great places for events and activities.
There is no need to book or obtain permission for most events where only a few people are involved. Although, we would advise checking the What’s on calendar to avoid clashing with another event. If you want to run a larger or commercial event then you will need to book and gain permission.
When do I need permission to hold an event in a park etc?
- any event or activity where there is a fee, charge or collection;
- where goods are sold or traded;
- fun fairs and shows;
- fitness and sporting activities;
- music festivals;
- weddings or large private gatherings;
- where more than 20 people are expected;
See our Frequently Asked Questions
for more detailed advice. You can get in touch by adding an event
to the calendar or contact us